Call for applications to the FAU-DDRN Conference 2014 Master thesis competition
FAU and DDRN hereby announce a Master Thesis prize. The prize is intended to bring forward stimulating and novel theoretical and empirical contributions from young scholars in the field which might have the quality to influence future research.
The prize will be awarded to the three best Master theses submitted along the guidelines mentioned below. The theses will be assessed by a panel of selected researchers in the field.
Type of award
The best theses will receive 1000 Euros, the second best 500 Euros and the third 250 Euros. The prizes will be announced at the end of the first day of the conference.
• Any Master student who has handed in his or her master thesis between 1 July, 2013 and 1 June 2014.
• The thesis should touch upon the conference theme. Please follow the link for more information: http://www.fau.dk/theme.html
• The thesis should preferably be written in English.
• Applicants should preferably be able to attend and present their research findings at the FAU-DDRN Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark 20-22 August, 2014.
• Interested applicants are invited to fill in an application form
• A short thesis abstract is also required
• A short statement from an applicant’s thesis supervisor is required.
Applications must be received no later than June 15 at 12 o’clock noon Danish time, 2014.